Today just “servicing” your customer is not enough. If you want to hold onto your customer base, whether the external or internal, you must consistently exceed your customer’s expectations. Today’s buzzword is “1% of separation”. How can we as an organization, department or individual be one percent better than the competition?
Up until about five years ago the customer service department was better known as the “complaint department”. Today things have changed drastically, from the administration area, maintenance department, salespeople and managers everyone who comes in contact with the customer must be superior in their service. In this high-energy seminar will we give you specific ideas and techniques to turn your unit into one that consistently exceeds your customer’s expectations.
Learning objectives for the day:
- Learn the keys for making a great first impression
- Create the 11 point customer contact process
- The “BASICS” of the proper telephone etiquette
- How to speak the customer’s language
- Effective listening techniques
- Reduce the stress and turnover in your department
- Dealing with those hard to please behaviors
- Dealing with the irate and angry person