We will help you clarify what your organization’s goals are as well as you own, start the goal setting process from the end to the beginning, prioritize what is really important and what someone else thinks is “ASAP”. You will learn how to get the most out of your weeks and days, organize your work environment, deal with interruptions, and the people that stop by to say “hi” and never seem to leave.
Learning objectives for the day:
- Clarify objectives and plan for results
- Set up group goals and priorities
- How to have more time for yourself and your family
- Eliminate the time-wasters in your life
- How to say “no”
- How to use technology to achieve results
- Respond rather than react
- Reduce the stress in your life
For information on how to bring this seminar to your employees, please visit my contact page.