Dealing with the daily stresses of work and life can be challenging enough. We all have too much work and not enough time to do all of it. Then having to listen to everything that is wrong in the world can be mentally challenging. This exciting and upbeat seminar will help you discover where difficult behavior comes from, how to recognize the difference between a difficult person and one that is just frustrated.
You will learn techniques for coping with the negative person, the pit bull, the angry person, the school gossip and ten essentials to develop a more positive workplace. This seminar will give new enthusiasm to your work and a healthier outlook on how to start turning things around.
Learning objectives for the day:
- Determine where difficult behavior comes from
- Learn how to respond the angry person
- How to cope with that “doom and gloom” person
- Ten techniques on developing a positive work environment
- How to focus on the things that you can control
- How to talk positively to yourself
- Reduce the stress in your life