Today employees are not only responsible for their own work and their results, most people are involved in some sort of team within their work environment. This one-day high-energy and practical approach to team building will help the most seasoned teams, along with the start-up team.
We will teach the eight steps to successful teams, define the characteristics of successful teams and what they do that is different from the average team. We will demonstrate the communication dynamics of the highly successful teams and how to communicate more effectively with other team members. You will learn how to determine team member’s roles and responsibilities. Resolve team conflicts and run effective and productive team meetings.
Learning objectives for the day:
- Clearly define your goals and objectives
- Identify team members strengths
- Help your team find creative solutions to workplace challenges
- Develop a self-directed, high performance team
- Effective communication to motivate and coach each other
- Resolve conflicts more effectively
- Run more effective and productive meetings
- Stress Management
For information on how to bring this seminar to your employees, please visit my contact page.