With the country’s changing demographics, the workplace is different than when our parents went to work. With the different generations working together it can be quite challenging in getting results. The generation’s “X” and “Y” work ethic is driving the old-timers crazy. The corporate policies and procedures are stifling to the younger worker. The business dress code is definitely changing.
If this sounds like your workplace, or even your home, we have help for you. We will help you to understand not only yourself, but the other generations; old-timers, baby-boomers, X and Y. We will give you specific words and phrases that motivate and also turn off each generation. You will leave with a renewed sense of your working relationships.
Learning objectives for the day:
- Techniques on attracting each generation for your workplace
- How to cope with the different generations
- Techniques on developing a positive work environment
- How to communicate more effectively
- Sell more effectively to each generation
For information on how to bring this seminar to your employees, please visit my contact page.