It’s a whole New World of work out there! Organizational changes, diversity and the technology. Communications have changed in today’s workplace, more that ever, successful communication is essential in the working and home environment. Whether it is face-to-face, telephone or e-mail will we equip you with skills in any type of communication.
Most of us have the “technical” part of our jobs down pat; we will teach you the “soft-side” of the job. We will help you improve every aspect of your working relationships, and help you “play better in the sandbox”. You will learn the cycle of communication and where the breakdowns take place and how to overcome those challenges. The art of dealing with difficult people, the powder kegs, negative people to the “know it all”. When you go back to your office you will have the confidence to communicate to anyone.
Learning objectives for the day:
- Communicating in today’s new work environment
- Ensuring your message you send carries the impact you want
- Developing productive communication skills
- Identifying your personality style
- How to communicate to the different styles of personalities
- Becoming more assertive without being aggressive
- Becoming a more focused listener
- Dealing with Difficult People and Behaviors